Here’s the effects on your body Smoking Cannabis for a Month.
FROM THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION ON YOUTUBE:
* as stated in the video, this is not a scientific experiment and only gives you a visual as to what could be going in your lungs.
* our lungs are not cotton and glass
* cannabis was used. No tobacco.
* regular rolling paper was used
* I do not smoke weed, cigarettes or vape.
* I did this video in response to 1000’s of commenters requests and is a continuation of the same experiment smoking cigarettes and vaping series
* many scenes were time lapsed and sped up to allow the eye to see the colour change in the cotton occur. Actual amount of cannabis cigarettes smoked was 90
* each joint was weighed and had .5 to .6 grams of cannabis
* it took 3 full days to shoot the video
* the smoke was exhaled between each cigarette through a hose clearly shown twice in the video.
* none of the smoke was held as suggested by many commenters
* anything you put in your lungs comes with risk.
* electric fans were used to keep the air around me clear of second hand smoke
* the average cannabis smoker smokes 3 joints a day. Info I gathered from a survey of commenters
* kids, if anyone tries to get you to vape, smoke or try a joint, just say no thank you and walk away.